Recovery Counseling & Coaching
Our Manage Addiction Program Recovery Therapists, Counselors and Coaches act in various roles to best support each of our patients throughout the year-long journey in the Lifeline program.
With specialized training and certification in working with people who are recovering from drug addiction, our staff offers a 24/7 connection so that no patient would ever need to feel alone if they do not want to.
In addition to providing support and companionship throughout the Lifeline program, patients rely on their therapists, recovery counselors and coaches to help them:
- Learning new skills
- Asking any questions and clarifying doubts
- Setting and achieving realistic goals
- Staying accountable to themselves
- Making and sticking to their own promises
- Finding and accessing resources